USA: Tasty Baking Co expands strategic arrangement with Flowers
Independent baking giant Tasty Baking Company (TBC) and Flowers Bakeries, an operating group of Flowers Foods, have agreed to work together to distribute Tastykakes snacks via Flowers' direct store delivery routes in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee and southern Ohio. Flowers has handled distribution of Tastykake products in Norfolk and Richmond since last year, and based on the success of this venture, TBC and Flowers will now expand their distribution arrangement with an additional 300 Flowers direct store delivery routes. Flowers Bakeries operates an estimated 3,000 direct store delivery routes and serves almost 40% of the US population.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery