USA: Tasty Baking Co expands strategic arrangement with Flowers
Independent baking giant Tasty Baking Company (TBC) and Flowers Bakeries, an operating group of Flowers Foods, have agreed to work together to distribute Tastykakes snacks via Flowers' direct store delivery routes in Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee and southern Ohio. Flowers has handled distribution of Tastykake products in Norfolk and Richmond since last year, and based on the success of this venture, TBC and Flowers will now expand their distribution arrangement with an additional 300 Flowers direct store delivery routes. Flowers Bakeries operates an estimated 3,000 direct store delivery routes and serves almost 40% of the US population.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK