USA: Tasty Baking Co sees slight drop in Q1 gross sales
Philadelphia-based Tasty Baking Company, one of the largest independent baking companies in the US, has announced that for its Q1 ended 30 March 2002, gross sales fell to US$64m, from US$65.7m year on year. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of US$40.7m, compared with US$42.2m reported for the same period last year. Net income for the thirteen weeks was US$1,205,000 or US$0.15 per diluted share compared to US$2,119,000 or US$0.26 per diluted share, during the comparable period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth