USA: Tasty Baking Co sees slight drop in Q1 gross sales
Philadelphia-based Tasty Baking Company, one of the largest independent baking companies in the US, has announced that for its Q1 ended 30 March 2002, gross sales fell to US$64m, from US$65.7m year on year. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of US$40.7m, compared with US$42.2m reported for the same period last year. Net income for the thirteen weeks was US$1,205,000 or US$0.15 per diluted share compared to US$2,119,000 or US$0.26 per diluted share, during the comparable period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action