USA: Tasty Baking Company Announces Results of Board's Strategic Planning Analysis
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE: TBC - news) reported today on the results of its strategic planning analysis. The Company's Board of Directors today approved the recommendation of the Board's special strategic planning committee that, at this time, it is in the best interests of the Company to pursue an active strategy to grow its business through distribution arrangements, national sales growth and appropriate joint venture arrangements, acquisitions and mergers, and remain an independent company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO