USA: Tasty Baking Company Announces Results of Board's Strategic Planning Analysis
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE: TBC - news) reported today on the results of its strategic planning analysis. The Company's Board of Directors today approved the recommendation of the Board's special strategic planning committee that, at this time, it is in the best interests of the Company to pursue an active strategy to grow its business through distribution arrangements, national sales growth and appropriate joint venture arrangements, acquisitions and mergers, and remain an independent company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast