USA: Tasty Baking Company appoints Frank Puleo director of Thrift Store operations
Frank Puleo has been named Director of Thrift Store Operations for Tasty Baking Company, according to Carl S. Watts, Chairman, CEO, President of Tasty Baking. Puleo will be responsible for the overall management of the company's Thrift Outlet Stores, a new concept launched by Tasty Baking in September 2000. Currently, the company operates 16 Thrift Outlet Stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware, with plans for significant growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations