USA: Tasty Baking Company appoints Frank Puleo director of Thrift Store operations
Frank Puleo has been named Director of Thrift Store Operations for Tasty Baking Company, according to Carl S. Watts, Chairman, CEO, President of Tasty Baking. Puleo will be responsible for the overall management of the company's Thrift Outlet Stores, a new concept launched by Tasty Baking in September 2000. Currently, the company operates 16 Thrift Outlet Stores in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey and Delaware, with plans for significant growth.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk