USA: Tasty Baking Company opens first retail thrift outlet in northeast Philadelphia
The Tastykake brand is as much a Philadelphia tradition as its culinary counterparts -- the soft pretzel and cheesesteak. So it is no surprise that the company chose a Philadelphia location to open its first outlet store in the Grant Plaza II Shopping Center in the Northeast section of the city.Beginning September 20, Tasty Baking Company (NYSE: TBC), will open its first "Tastykake Thrift Outlet" to the public.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning