USA: Tasty Baking Company opens first retail thrift outlet in northeast Philadelphia
The Tastykake brand is as much a Philadelphia tradition as its culinary counterparts -- the soft pretzel and cheesesteak. So it is no surprise that the company chose a Philadelphia location to open its first outlet store in the Grant Plaza II Shopping Center in the Northeast section of the city.Beginning September 20, Tasty Baking Company (NYSE: TBC), will open its first "Tastykake Thrift Outlet" to the public.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action