USA: Tasty Baking Company reports record fourth quarter and year end results -- year-over-year earnings growth of 49%
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE:TBC), today announced record financial results for the fourth quarter and fifty-three weeks ended December 30, 2000. For the fourth quarter, gross sales increased 10.9% to $65.1 million, compared with $58.7 million for the same period last year. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of $42.4 million, compared with $38.7 million reported the same period last year, an increase of 9.6%. For the fourteen weeks, net income increased 10.6% to $2.5 million, while net income per diluted share increased 10.3% to $0.32 per diluted share compared with $0.29 per diluted share during the comparable period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix