USA: Tasty Baking Company reports record fourth quarter and year end results -- year-over-year earnings growth of 49%
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE:TBC), today announced record financial results for the fourth quarter and fifty-three weeks ended December 30, 2000. For the fourth quarter, gross sales increased 10.9% to $65.1 million, compared with $58.7 million for the same period last year. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of $42.4 million, compared with $38.7 million reported the same period last year, an increase of 9.6%. For the fourteen weeks, net income increased 10.6% to $2.5 million, while net income per diluted share increased 10.3% to $0.32 per diluted share compared with $0.29 per diluted share during the comparable period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant