USA: Tasty Baking Company reports record fourth quarter and year end results -- year-over-year earnings growth of 49%
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE:TBC), today announced record financial results for the fourth quarter and fifty-three weeks ended December 30, 2000. For the fourth quarter, gross sales increased 10.9% to $65.1 million, compared with $58.7 million for the same period last year. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of $42.4 million, compared with $38.7 million reported the same period last year, an increase of 9.6%. For the fourteen weeks, net income increased 10.6% to $2.5 million, while net income per diluted share increased 10.3% to $0.32 per diluted share compared with $0.29 per diluted share during the comparable period in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti