USA: Tasty Baking Company reports record second quarter sales
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE:TBC), today announced financial results for the second quarter and twenty-six weeks ended June 30, 2001. For the second quarter, gross sales were $66.5 million compared with $62.9 million last year, an increase of 5.8%. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of $43.0 million compared with $41.7 million reported last year, an increase of 3.1%. Net income for the thirteen weeks was $2.5 million compared with $2.2 million reported last year, an increase of 12.3%. Net income per diluted share was $0.31 compared with $0.28 reported last year, an increase of 10.7%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk