USA: Tasty Baking Company reports record third quarter and nine month results
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE:TBC) today announced financial results for the third quarter and thirty-nine weeks ended September 23, 2000. For the third quarter, gross sales were $60.6 million, compared with $53.8 million last year, an increase of 12.7%. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of $39.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast