USA: Tasty Baking Company Reports Second Quarter and Six Month Results
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE:TBC - news), today announced financial results for the second quarter and twenty-six weeks ended June 24, 2000. For the second quarter, gross sales were $62.9 million, compared to $56.8 million last year, an increase of 10.8%. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of $41.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast