USA: Tasty Baking Company Reports Second Quarter and Six Month Results
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE:TBC - news), today announced financial results for the second quarter and twenty-six weeks ended June 24, 2000. For the second quarter, gross sales were $62.9 million, compared to $56.8 million last year, an increase of 10.8%. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of $41.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Aryzta CEO, CFO resign amid strategic review