USA: Tasty Baking Company Reports Second Quarter and Six Month Results
Tasty Baking Company (NYSE:TBC - news), today announced financial results for the second quarter and twenty-six weeks ended June 24, 2000. For the second quarter, gross sales were $62.9 million, compared to $56.8 million last year, an increase of 10.8%. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of $41.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre