USA: Tasty Baking Company sees Q2 gross sales drop 14%
Philadelphia-based Tasty Baking Company (TBC), one of the largest independent baking companies in the US, has posted gross sales of US$65.6m for its Q2 ended 29 June 2002, down 14% compared with last year's US$66.5m. Q2 net sales fell 2.6% to US$42.1m, from US$43.2m year on year. Net income for the 13 weeks was $879,000, compared with $2.5 million for the same period last year, while net income per diluted share was US$0.11, compared with US$0.31 per diluted share during the comparable period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target