USA: Tasty Baking Company sees Q2 gross sales drop 14%
Philadelphia-based Tasty Baking Company (TBC), one of the largest independent baking companies in the US, has posted gross sales of US$65.6m for its Q2 ended 29 June 2002, down 14% compared with last year's US$66.5m. Q2 net sales fell 2.6% to US$42.1m, from US$43.2m year on year. Net income for the 13 weeks was $879,000, compared with $2.5 million for the same period last year, while net income per diluted share was US$0.11, compared with US$0.31 per diluted share during the comparable period in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund