USA: Tasty Baking names Charles P. Pizzi president and CEO; Watts stays as chairman
Philadelphia's Tasty Baking Company (TBC) has announced that Charles P. Pizzi has been named president and CEO effective 7 October 2002. Carl S. Watts, current chairman, president and CEO, is due to retire and said that the board of directors believes Pizzi is a leader with "unparalleled integrity and experience."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale