USA: Tasty Baking names Joseph H. Bauer VP, manufacturing
Philadelphia-based independent baking company Tasty Baking has named Joseph H. Bauer, PhD, VP, manufacturing, according to Carl S. Watts, chairman, president and CEO. Bauer, 55, will assume the responsibilities for all aspects of the firm's manufacturing processes. Under his leadership, the company has implemented a comprehensive quality assurance programme. He also oversees the company's research and development, regulatory affairs, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark