USA: Tasty Baking names Joseph H. Bauer VP, manufacturing
Philadelphia-based independent baking company Tasty Baking has named Joseph H. Bauer, PhD, VP, manufacturing, according to Carl S. Watts, chairman, president and CEO. Bauer, 55, will assume the responsibilities for all aspects of the firm's manufacturing processes. Under his leadership, the company has implemented a comprehensive quality assurance programme. He also oversees the company's research and development, regulatory affairs, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China