USA: Tasty Baking names Joseph H. Bauer VP, manufacturing
Philadelphia-based independent baking company Tasty Baking has named Joseph H. Bauer, PhD, VP, manufacturing, according to Carl S. Watts, chairman, president and CEO. Bauer, 55, will assume the responsibilities for all aspects of the firm's manufacturing processes. Under his leadership, the company has implemented a comprehensive quality assurance programme. He also oversees the company's research and development, regulatory affairs, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega