USA: Tasty Baking reports dismal Q4 and marginal increase in FY results
Philadelphia-based Tasty Baking Company yesterday [Wednesday] announced its Q4 and FY financial results ended 29 December 2001. For the Q4, gross sales decreased 6.8% to US$60.6m, compared with US$65.1m year on year. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of US$38.8m, compared with US$42.4m reported the same period last year, a decrease of 8.3%. For the thirteen weeks, net income was US$652,000, compared with US$2,506,000 in 2000, while net income per diluted share was US$0.08, compared with US$0.32 in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant