USA: Tasty Baking reports dismal Q4 and marginal increase in FY results
Philadelphia-based Tasty Baking Company yesterday [Wednesday] announced its Q4 and FY financial results ended 29 December 2001. For the Q4, gross sales decreased 6.8% to US$60.6m, compared with US$65.1m year on year. Gross sales, less discounts and allowances, resulted in net sales of US$38.8m, compared with US$42.4m reported the same period last year, a decrease of 8.3%. For the thirteen weeks, net income was US$652,000, compared with US$2,506,000 in 2000, while net income per diluted share was US$0.08, compared with US$0.32 in 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti