USA: Tasty Fries, Inc. satisfies obligation to Amreet Trading Co. LLC
Tasty Fries, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: TFRY) announced yesterday that it has satisfied, in full, its obligation to Amreet Trading Co., LLC pursuant to an October 5, 1999 promissory note. On January 19, 2001 the Company registered for sale 4,200,000 shares of its common stock. The proceeds of the offering were in large part to be used by the Company to pay its obligation to Amreet and the balance for working capital. The Company sold 4,000,000 of the newly registered shares to an investor who paid the obligation due Amreet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods