USA: Tasty Fries, Inc. satisfies obligation to Amreet Trading Co. LLC
Tasty Fries, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: TFRY) announced yesterday that it has satisfied, in full, its obligation to Amreet Trading Co., LLC pursuant to an October 5, 1999 promissory note. On January 19, 2001 the Company registered for sale 4,200,000 shares of its common stock. The proceeds of the offering were in large part to be used by the Company to pay its obligation to Amreet and the balance for working capital. The Company sold 4,000,000 of the newly registered shares to an investor who paid the obligation due Amreet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail