USA: Tasty Fries, Inc. satisfies obligation to Amreet Trading Co. LLC
Tasty Fries, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: TFRY) announced yesterday that it has satisfied, in full, its obligation to Amreet Trading Co., LLC pursuant to an October 5, 1999 promissory note. On January 19, 2001 the Company registered for sale 4,200,000 shares of its common stock. The proceeds of the offering were in large part to be used by the Company to pay its obligation to Amreet and the balance for working capital. The Company sold 4,000,000 of the newly registered shares to an investor who paid the obligation due Amreet.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review