USA: Tasty Fries New Hampshire Facility Produces Production French Fry Vending Machines
Tasty Fries, Inc (OTC Bulletin Board: TFRY - news) announced today that its New Hampshire assembly facility has produced the first production models of Tasty Fries French fry vending machines. The production vending machines incorporate technical advancements including: reduced cycle times on multiple vended orders, updated tooled and molded components, improved electronics and operator interface mechanisms. "We have turned the corner and are introducing our vending machines to the marketplace," stated Edward C. Kelly, President and CEO. Tasty Fries will place the first machines in New Hampshire and surrounding states.Tasty Fries(TM) multi-patented machines prepare, cook and dispense French fries with the flavor, aroma and texture of freshly cut French fries. Total cooking time is less than 90 seconds. The fries are made from top quality Idaho russet potatoes, and cooked in cholesterol-free oil using state of the art robotics technology.For more information about this and other related developments, visit the Company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action