USA: Tasty Fries New Hampshire Facility Produces Production French Fry Vending Machines
Tasty Fries, Inc (OTC Bulletin Board: TFRY - news) announced today that its New Hampshire assembly facility has produced the first production models of Tasty Fries French fry vending machines. The production vending machines incorporate technical advancements including: reduced cycle times on multiple vended orders, updated tooled and molded components, improved electronics and operator interface mechanisms. "We have turned the corner and are introducing our vending machines to the marketplace," stated Edward C. Kelly, President and CEO. Tasty Fries will place the first machines in New Hampshire and surrounding states.Tasty Fries(TM) multi-patented machines prepare, cook and dispense French fries with the flavor, aroma and texture of freshly cut French fries. Total cooking time is less than 90 seconds. The fries are made from top quality Idaho russet potatoes, and cooked in cholesterol-free oil using state of the art robotics technology.For more information about this and other related developments, visit the Company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea