USA: Tasty Fries New Hampshire Facility Produces Production French Fry Vending Machines
Tasty Fries, Inc (OTC Bulletin Board: TFRY - news) announced today that its New Hampshire assembly facility has produced the first production models of Tasty Fries French fry vending machines. The production vending machines incorporate technical advancements including: reduced cycle times on multiple vended orders, updated tooled and molded components, improved electronics and operator interface mechanisms. "We have turned the corner and are introducing our vending machines to the marketplace," stated Edward C. Kelly, President and CEO. Tasty Fries will place the first machines in New Hampshire and surrounding states.Tasty Fries(TM) multi-patented machines prepare, cook and dispense French fries with the flavor, aroma and texture of freshly cut French fries. Total cooking time is less than 90 seconds. The fries are made from top quality Idaho russet potatoes, and cooked in cholesterol-free oil using state of the art robotics technology.For more information about this and other related developments, visit the Company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre