USA: Tasty Fries vending machines installed at public and corporate locations
Tasty Fries, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: TFRY) -- "I am pleased to announce that Tasty Fries has placed four of its French fry vending machines in public and corporate locations in the greater Portsmouth, New Hampshire area," Edward Kelly, President of Tasty Fries, said today."Our production facility is located in New Hampshire," Kelly said, "so we placed our first vending machines near our facility in order to fine tune our restocking and service plans. As we phase in, we plan to introduce our product to other geographic areas."Tasty Fries French fries can be purchased by the general public from the Company's vending machine located at:Bowl USA30 Fox Run RoadNewington, New HampshireTasty Fries(TM) multi-patented machines prepare, cook and dispense French fries with the flavor, aroma and texture of freshly cut French fries. Total cooking time is less than 90 seconds. The fries are made from top quality potato product, and cooked in cholesterol-free oil using state-of-the-art robotics technology.For more information about this and other related developments, visit the Company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods