USA: Tasty Fries vending machines installed at public and corporate locations
Tasty Fries, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: TFRY) -- "I am pleased to announce that Tasty Fries has placed four of its French fry vending machines in public and corporate locations in the greater Portsmouth, New Hampshire area," Edward Kelly, President of Tasty Fries, said today."Our production facility is located in New Hampshire," Kelly said, "so we placed our first vending machines near our facility in order to fine tune our restocking and service plans. As we phase in, we plan to introduce our product to other geographic areas."Tasty Fries French fries can be purchased by the general public from the Company's vending machine located at:Bowl USA30 Fox Run RoadNewington, New HampshireTasty Fries(TM) multi-patented machines prepare, cook and dispense French fries with the flavor, aroma and texture of freshly cut French fries. Total cooking time is less than 90 seconds. The fries are made from top quality potato product, and cooked in cholesterol-free oil using state-of-the-art robotics technology.For more information about this and other related developments, visit the Company's web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report