USA: Yum! Brands: tasty profits (COMMENT)
With more than 33,000 restaurants worldwide, Yum! Brands has announced a 13% increase in its third quarter earnings over the same period last year. Though US growth is slowing slightly, Yum! is compensating by focusing increasing attention on its overseas outlets. As Yum! Brands looks to broaden its horizons, the sky may well be the limit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods