USA: Yum! Brands: tasty profits (COMMENT)
With more than 33,000 restaurants worldwide, Yum! Brands has announced a 13% increase in its third quarter earnings over the same period last year. Though US growth is slowing slightly, Yum! is compensating by focusing increasing attention on its overseas outlets. As Yum! Brands looks to broaden its horizons, the sky may well be the limit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre