TURKEY: Tat Konserve sees H1 profit up to US$4m
Canned and frozen food manufacturer Tat Konserve has recorded a net profit of 6.5 trillion Turkish lira (US$4m) for its first half in 2002, compared to 3.6 trillion lira year on year. According to the Turkish News Digest, Tat Konserve post a full year net profit of 8.4 trillion lira in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife