INDIA: Tata Tea to focus on packet tea
Tata Tea is changing the emphasis of its promotion strategy so that it focuses on packet tea rather than loose tea, according to company chairman Ratan Tata. The company, which aims to have achieved a 15% increase in exports by the end of this financial year, is also interested in establishing new brands and hopes to promote two or three new brands each year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega