UK: Tate & Lyle and McNeil Nutritionals announce global sucralose alliance
Tate & Lyle PLC ("Tate & Lyle") and McNeil Nutritionals ("McNeil"), a Johnson & Johnson company, announced today the realignment of their sucralose activities into a new global alliance designed to maximize the market penetration and accelerate the worldwide growth of sucralose. Existing sucralose sales and marketing arrangements have been restructured to play to the geographic and market strengths of each company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up