UK: Tate & Lyle and McNeil Nutritionals announce global sucralose alliance
Tate & Lyle PLC ("Tate & Lyle") and McNeil Nutritionals ("McNeil"), a Johnson & Johnson company, announced today the realignment of their sucralose activities into a new global alliance designed to maximize the market penetration and accelerate the worldwide growth of sucralose. Existing sucralose sales and marketing arrangements have been restructured to play to the geographic and market strengths of each company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast