UK: Tate & Lyle and McNeil Nutritionals announce global sucralose alliance
Tate & Lyle PLC ("Tate & Lyle") and McNeil Nutritionals ("McNeil"), a Johnson & Johnson company, announced today the realignment of their sucralose activities into a new global alliance designed to maximize the market penetration and accelerate the worldwide growth of sucralose. Existing sucralose sales and marketing arrangements have been restructured to play to the geographic and market strengths of each company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods