UK: Tate & Lyle and McNeil Nutritionals announce global sucralose alliance
Tate & Lyle PLC ("Tate & Lyle") and McNeil Nutritionals ("McNeil"), a Johnson & Johnson company, announced today the realignment of their sucralose activities into a new global alliance designed to maximize the market penetration and accelerate the worldwide growth of sucralose. Existing sucralose sales and marketing arrangements have been restructured to play to the geographic and market strengths of each company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre