UK: Tate & Lyle announces preliminary results
Tate & Lyle, a world leader in sugar, cereal sweeteners and starches, today announced their preliminary results for the 53 weeks ended March 31, 2001. ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRELIMINARY RESULTS For the 53 weeks ended March 31, 2001 2001 2001 PRELIMINARY RESULTS TO MARCH 53 weeks 53 weeks $million(a) Pound million Audited Sales $6,136 Pound 4,146m Profit before tax, goodwill amortisation and exceptional items $167 Pound 113m (Loss)/profit before taxation ($337) (Pound 228m) EPS (diluted) before goodwill amortisation and exceptional items 23.2(cent) 15.7p EPS (diluted) (84.5(cent)) (57.1)p 2000 2000 PRELIMINARY RESULTS TO MARCH 52 weeks 78 weeks Pound Pound million million Unaudited Audited Sales Pound 4,090m Pound 6,183m Profit before tax, goodwill amortisation and exceptional items Pound 209m Pound 300m (Loss)/profit before taxation Pound 191m Pound 287m EPS (diluted) before goodwill amortisation and exceptional items 29.9p 45.2p EPS (diluted) 24.2p 40.2p (a) US Dollar conversions provided at the average exchange rate for the period of $1.48 = Pound
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units