UK: Tate & Lyle announces preliminary results
Tate & Lyle, a world leader in sugar, cereal sweeteners and starches, today announced their preliminary results for the 53 weeks ended March 31, 2001. ANNOUNCEMENT OF PRELIMINARY RESULTS For the 53 weeks ended March 31, 2001 2001 2001 PRELIMINARY RESULTS TO MARCH 53 weeks 53 weeks $million(a) Pound million Audited Sales $6,136 Pound 4,146m Profit before tax, goodwill amortisation and exceptional items $167 Pound 113m (Loss)/profit before taxation ($337) (Pound 228m) EPS (diluted) before goodwill amortisation and exceptional items 23.2(cent) 15.7p EPS (diluted) (84.5(cent)) (57.1)p 2000 2000 PRELIMINARY RESULTS TO MARCH 52 weeks 78 weeks Pound Pound million million Unaudited Audited Sales Pound 4,090m Pound 6,183m Profit before tax, goodwill amortisation and exceptional items Pound 209m Pound 300m (Loss)/profit before taxation Pound 191m Pound 287m EPS (diluted) before goodwill amortisation and exceptional items 29.9p 45.2p EPS (diluted) 24.2p 40.2p (a) US Dollar conversions provided at the average exchange rate for the period of $1.48 = Pound
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund