UK: Tate & Lyle denies CEO search reports
UK ingredients company Tate & Lyle has played down reports that it has begun a search for a new chief executive.
According to a report in the Sunday Telegraph, the board of directors, led by chairman David Lees, has hired recruitment firm Egon Zehnder to lead the search for a CEO to succeed Iain Ferguson.
However, when contacted by just-food today (29 April), a spokesperson said the reports were "speculation".
The move would be the latest of a number of personnel changes within the company following the departure of finance director John Nicolas last September and Lees' decision to leave the group later this year.
To the delight of the more socially-aware chocoholics in the UK, Cadbury yesterday (22 July) revealed it had started production of Fairtrade Dairy Milk....
UK ingredients and sugar group Tate & Lyle has announced the European launch of Creamiz, a starch product that it claims allows manufacturers to reduce fat in dairy products by as much as 30% without ...
Tate & Lyle, the UK food ingredients group, today (25 September) warned again that its annual profits would be lower than a year earlier, when high commodity prices boosted returns....
Tate & Lyle today (10th September) announced the opening of a new manufacturing and research and development facility for its Food Systems business for the Asia Pacific region....
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review