UK: Tate & Lyle issues trading update
The UK-based sugar group Tate & Lyle said today (29 March) that its trading performance since 25 January 2006 has been "generally encouraging". The company issued a trading update prior to entering its closed period for the year ending 31 March 2006.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill