UK: Tate & Lyle outsources IT contract to Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
The UK-based IT operations of Tate & Lyle are to be managed by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young for the next five years. Brian McCarty, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Senior Executive, welcomed the outsourcing contract, commenting: "Tate & Lyle shares with us an ambitious but achievable vision for the future of IT support across its UK business, and I am delighted that this major British company has selected us to help deliver effective IT support, which is rightly seen as a key to future success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO