UK: Tate & Lyle outsources IT contract to Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
The UK-based IT operations of Tate & Lyle are to be managed by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young for the next five years. Brian McCarty, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Senior Executive, welcomed the outsourcing contract, commenting: "Tate & Lyle shares with us an ambitious but achievable vision for the future of IT support across its UK business, and I am delighted that this major British company has selected us to help deliver effective IT support, which is rightly seen as a key to future success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action