UK: Tate & Lyle outsources IT contract to Cap Gemini Ernst & Young
The UK-based IT operations of Tate & Lyle are to be managed by Cap Gemini Ernst & Young for the next five years. Brian McCarty, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Senior Executive, welcomed the outsourcing contract, commenting: "Tate & Lyle shares with us an ambitious but achievable vision for the future of IT support across its UK business, and I am delighted that this major British company has selected us to help deliver effective IT support, which is rightly seen as a key to future success."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre