UK: Tate & Lyle PLC - Agreement to sell share in Zambia Sugar Plc
Further to the announcement made on 16 February 2001 that it had conditionally agreed to sell its 50.87% share in Zambia Sugar Plc for US$11.4 million (£7.9 million) to Illovo Sugar Limited ("Illovo"), Tate & Lyle announces that the conditions precedent in the agreement have now been met and tha
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action