UK: Tate & Lyle PLC - Disposal of Universal Milling Technology
Tate & Lyle PLC announces that on November 22, 2000 it entered into an agreement to sell its Universal Milling Technology (UMT) division to Andritz AG of Austria. UMT, with operations in the UK (Hull), the Netherlands, France, Germany and the USA, is one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of milling equipment and consumables to the feed industry and to other industrial sectors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- 'City institutions behind bid for Fox's Biscuits'
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea