UK: Tate & Lyle PLC - Disposal of Universal Milling Technology
Tate & Lyle PLC announces that on November 22, 2000 it entered into an agreement to sell its Universal Milling Technology (UMT) division to Andritz AG of Austria. UMT, with operations in the UK (Hull), the Netherlands, France, Germany and the USA, is one of the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of milling equipment and consumables to the feed industry and to other industrial sectors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix