UK: Tate & Lyle puts two business units up for sale
UK sugar and sweetener giant Tate & Lyle is seeking buyers for its molasses and storage businesses. According to a report in the Independent newspaper, PricewaterhouseCoopers has been appointed to market the businesses, which between them generated sales of between £350m and £400m for the full fiscal year to March 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant