UK: Tate & Lyle sees results on-track
Shares in UK sugar and ingredients company Tate & Lyle rose in early trade today (2 October) after the company announced that trading to 30 September continued to be in line with expectations, adding that it anticipated results ahead of those reported for the corresponding period of the prior year and reaffirming the company's full year guidance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti