UK: Tate & Lyle sells two US animal feed subsidiaries
UK-based food processor Tate & Lyle revealed today [Friday] that it has sold two US subsidiaries as part of a move to divest non-core and underperforming businesses. The businesses, situated in Colorado and Montana, were involved in animal feed production and have been sold to
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast