UK: Tate & Lyle sells United Farmers and Industry Co Ltd, UFIC
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tate & Lyle, a global leader in carbohydrate ingredients, today announced the sale of its 20.38% stake in United Farmers and Industry Co Ltd ("UFIC") to a subsidiary of the majority shareholder, the Mitr Phol Sugar Corporation. UFIC comprises two sugar factories and ancillary businesses in Thailand. Tate & Lyle was a founding investor in this business and a shareholder since 1983.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea