UK: Tate & Lyle shares up on takeover talk
Shares in sugar and ingredients group Tate & Lyle rose today (8 March) on reports that the company could be facing a takeover from private equity groups.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre