USA: Tate & Lyle - smile, it's selling Western and Domino - COMMENT
Tate & Lyle has sold Western Sugar. The sugar giant is set to leave the turbulent US market. Tate & Lyle has announced the sale of its Western Sugar beet business and is negotiating the sale of Domino Sugar, which would complete the company's exit from the US. Through the slim-lining of its portfolio Tate may be able to save itself from further profit falls.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes