US: Tate & Lyle sues for patent infringement
Tate & Lyle Sucralose, the US subsidiary of British-based sugar group Tate & Lyle, has filed a suit in the US District Federal Court for Central Illinois against a Chinese manufacturing group based in Hebei province and six US importers of sucralose, alleging infringement of patented sucralose manufacturing technology.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast