USA: Tavolo Expands Relationship With Yahoo! and Announces New Interactive Network
Tavolo, a leading online retailer and destination for people who cook, dine and entertain, today announced an agreement with Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ:YHOO), a global Internet communications, commerce and media company, to strengthen its presence across the Yahoo! network. In addition to the marketing and content components of the agreement, Tavolo will launch a new interactive video network hosted on Yahoo!®Broadcast (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Equistone puts Whitworths up for sale