USA: Tavolo Secures $36 Million in Funding
Tavolo, the premier online retailer and destination for consumers who cook, dine and entertain, today announced that it has secured an additional $36 million in venture-capital and institutional investor financing. Van Wagoner Capital leads this round of funding and is joined by existing investors. "In today's volatile market, you look for companies that have a strong business model, a large addressable market and attractive margins, multi-channel operations, strategic partnerships and a strong management team," said Garrett Van Wagoner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti