USA: Tavolo Secures $36 Million in Funding
Tavolo, the premier online retailer and destination for consumers who cook, dine and entertain, today announced that it has secured an additional $36 million in venture-capital and institutional investor financing. Van Wagoner Capital leads this round of funding and is joined by existing investors. "In today's volatile market, you look for companies that have a strong business model, a large addressable market and attractive margins, multi-channel operations, strategic partnerships and a strong management team," said Garrett Van Wagoner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant