USA: Tavolo Secures $36 Million in Funding
Tavolo, the premier online retailer and destination for consumers who cook, dine and entertain, today announced that it has secured an additional $36 million in venture-capital and institutional investor financing. Van Wagoner Capital leads this round of funding and is joined by existing investors. "In today's volatile market, you look for companies that have a strong business model, a large addressable market and attractive margins, multi-channel operations, strategic partnerships and a strong management team," said Garrett Van Wagoner.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO