INDIA: TBE eyes expansion in growing US ethnic foods market
Pune-based Tasty Bite Eatables (TBE) is hoping to capitalise on what it sees as a new surge of food experimentation among US consumers. "Indian food is experiencing a boom in the US," said Ravi Nigam, president of TBE, and with its traditional Indian cuisine and strong ethnic roots, the company stands in good stead to ride the wave.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid