INDIA: TBE eyes expansion in growing US ethnic foods market
Pune-based Tasty Bite Eatables (TBE) is hoping to capitalise on what it sees as a new surge of food experimentation among US consumers. "Indian food is experiencing a boom in the US," said Ravi Nigam, president of TBE, and with its traditional Indian cuisine and strong ethnic roots, the company stands in good stead to ride the wave.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs