INDIA: TBE eyes expansion in growing US ethnic foods market
Pune-based Tasty Bite Eatables (TBE) is hoping to capitalise on what it sees as a new surge of food experimentation among US consumers. "Indian food is experiencing a boom in the US," said Ravi Nigam, president of TBE, and with its traditional Indian cuisine and strong ethnic roots, the company stands in good stead to ride the wave.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units