AUSTRALIA: Team develop technology "to transform the packing shed"
An Australian team of fruit and vegetable industry leaders has developed new Near Infra Red Spectroscopy (NIRS) technology that it claims will transform the packing shed and revolutionise the fruit industry. The team comprises of The Harvest Company, Horticulture Australia Limited, Color Vision Systems and Central Queensland University, have developed technology not only into a useable commodity for the Australian fruit and vegetable industry but which also incorporates the entire supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target