AUSTRALIA: Team develop technology "to transform the packing shed"
An Australian team of fruit and vegetable industry leaders has developed new Near Infra Red Spectroscopy (NIRS) technology that it claims will transform the packing shed and revolutionise the fruit industry. The team comprises of The Harvest Company, Horticulture Australia Limited, Color Vision Systems and Central Queensland University, have developed technology not only into a useable commodity for the Australian fruit and vegetable industry but which also incorporates the entire supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe