AUSTRALIA: Team develop technology "to transform the packing shed"
An Australian team of fruit and vegetable industry leaders has developed new Near Infra Red Spectroscopy (NIRS) technology that it claims will transform the packing shed and revolutionise the fruit industry. The team comprises of The Harvest Company, Horticulture Australia Limited, Color Vision Systems and Central Queensland University, have developed technology not only into a useable commodity for the Australian fruit and vegetable industry but which also incorporates the entire supply chain.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti