USA: Tech Ion Industrial Brasil and The Titan SureBeam Corporation, USA, Agree to Establish SureBeam-Brazil, the World's Largest Electronic Food Pasteurization and Preservation Network
Tech Ion Industrial Brasil S.A. and the Titan Corporation of San Diego, California, USA, announced today that they are constructing in Brazil the world's largest, most comprehensive electronic pasteurization and food preservation network. The network -- consisting of several SureBeam® pasteurization systems -- will use SureBeam's patented technology that instantly kill harmful bacteria in food.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada