USA: Technomic launches major, ongoing foodservice e-business program
In a first for the foodservice industry, twenty major food manufacturers and e-business suppliers have come together to form a consortium of companies, directed by Technomic, Inc., called the eBusiness Monitor(TM). This program was created to provide an ongoing source for tracking and analyzing Internet developments as they relate specifically to the foodservice space. ``We are excited about being the knowledge center on foodservice e-business issues, with exclusive research on this very critical and rapidly changing area,'' says Technomic president, Ron Paul.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund