USA: Technomic launches major, ongoing foodservice e-business program
In a first for the foodservice industry, twenty major food manufacturers and e-business suppliers have come together to form a consortium of companies, directed by Technomic, Inc., called the eBusiness Monitor(TM). This program was created to provide an ongoing source for tracking and analyzing Internet developments as they relate specifically to the foodservice space. ``We are excited about being the knowledge center on foodservice e-business issues, with exclusive research on this very critical and rapidly changing area,'' says Technomic president, Ron Paul.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth