USA: Technomic Launches Major Study of Modified Foods
Increasingly, modified foods are appearing in North American supermarkets and restaurants. As of last year, 47% of the soybeans and 37% of the corn grown in the U.S. were planted using genetically-engineered seeds. Potatoes, tomatoes, peanuts and numerous other crops are also being modified using genetic engineering.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast