CANADA: tecTERRATM pork industry transaction
Iowa Agricultural Finance Corporation's tecTERRA Food Capital Fund announces an investment in Sioux-Preme Packing Co. (Sioux Center, IA). According to a spokesperson at Cybus Capital, investment manager for tecTERRA, this equity investment will allow Sioux-Preme to continue to grow its operation in and commitment to custom slaughter, fabrication and processing in the specialty pork sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti