USA: Tejon Ranch to divest its livestock operations
Tejon Ranch Company (NYSE:TRC) today announced its intention to divest itself of its livestock division assets as a part of its strategic transition to a real estate oriented company. "While cattle ranching will always be a very important part of our heritage and our brand, a decision to out-source the ownership and management of this business to a first class cattle operator will allow us to focus our efforts and resources on investing in our real estate assets," said President and CEO Robert A.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth