USA: Tejon Ranch to divest its livestock operations
Tejon Ranch Company (NYSE:TRC) today announced its intention to divest itself of its livestock division assets as a part of its strategic transition to a real estate oriented company. "While cattle ranching will always be a very important part of our heritage and our brand, a decision to out-source the ownership and management of this business to a first class cattle operator will allow us to focus our efforts and resources on investing in our real estate assets," said President and CEO Robert A.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill