USA: Tekni-Plex Receives Noteholder Consents
Tekni-Plex, Inc. announced today that it has received the noteholder consents required to amend certain covenants and other provisions of the indentures governing its 11 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2007 (the "11 1/4% Notes") and its 9 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2008 (the "9 1/4% Notes" and together with the 11 1/4% Notes, the "Notes") and to waive certain of its obligations under the indentures pursuant to the consent solicitations and tender offers for the Notes launched on May 19, 2000 and.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review