USA: Tekni-Plex Receives Noteholder Consents
Tekni-Plex, Inc. announced today that it has received the noteholder consents required to amend certain covenants and other provisions of the indentures governing its 11 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2007 (the "11 1/4% Notes") and its 9 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2008 (the "9 1/4% Notes" and together with the 11 1/4% Notes, the "Notes") and to waive certain of its obligations under the indentures pursuant to the consent solicitations and tender offers for the Notes launched on May 19, 2000 and.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill