USA: Tekni-Plex Receives Noteholder Consents
Tekni-Plex, Inc. announced today that it has received the noteholder consents required to amend certain covenants and other provisions of the indentures governing its 11 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2007 (the "11 1/4% Notes") and its 9 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2008 (the "9 1/4% Notes" and together with the 11 1/4% Notes, the "Notes") and to waive certain of its obligations under the indentures pursuant to the consent solicitations and tender offers for the Notes launched on May 19, 2000 and.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly