USA: Tekni-Plex Receives Noteholder Consents
Tekni-Plex, Inc. announced today that it has received the noteholder consents required to amend certain covenants and other provisions of the indentures governing its 11 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2007 (the "11 1/4% Notes") and its 9 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2008 (the "9 1/4% Notes" and together with the 11 1/4% Notes, the "Notes") and to waive certain of its obligations under the indentures pursuant to the consent solicitations and tender offers for the Notes launched on May 19, 2000 and.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins