USA: Tekni-Plex Receives Noteholder Consents
Tekni-Plex, Inc. announced today that it has received the noteholder consents required to amend certain covenants and other provisions of the indentures governing its 11 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2007 (the "11 1/4% Notes") and its 9 1/4% Senior Subordinated Notes due 2008 (the "9 1/4% Notes" and together with the 11 1/4% Notes, the "Notes") and to waive certain of its obligations under the indentures pursuant to the consent solicitations and tender offers for the Notes launched on May 19, 2000 and.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO