SPAIN: Telepizza chain to sell 'highly popular' kebabs
Telepizza, Spain's biggest fastfood chain, is to begin selling kebab sandwiches to meet sizzling local demand for the Middle Eastern food.
Telepizza said it will sell the 'telekebab' in 530 Spanish outlets and through phone deliveries.
The telekebab will be filled with the sandwiches' typical ingredients: beef, chicken and lamb meat topped with cheese, lettuce and tomatoes. Telepizza said it would add its own unique sauce to make telekebab a "truly Mediterranean offer".
Telepizza is moving to diversify beyond its traditional pizza fare and the "highly popular" kebab presents a strong expansion opportunity, it said. Telepizza has 725 restaurants in six countries.
As McDonald's and Wendy's introduce healthier options amid rising obesity levels and a general interest in healthier foods, some fastfood companies have been going in the opposite direction, introduci...
Last month a customer at an outlet of US fastfood chain Wendy's claimed to have found a severed finger in her food. The news spread like wildfire, fuelled by intense media interest, and Wendy's sales ...
It's easier talking to your customers if you speak their language. With millions of speakers of minority languages around the world, food processors and retailers need to be able to communicate with t...
US fastfood company Yum! Brands is intending to buy a stake in Russian fastfood chain Rostik's, a key competitor of its mainstream brand KFC, according to the RIA Novosti news agency, which quoted a r...
Fastfood chain McDonald's has today (Monday) announced the appointment of Peter Bush as the new managing director/CEO for McDonald's Australia....
Fastfood company Burger King has announced plans for a new corporate headquarters in Coral Gables, Florida....
Fastfood chain Wendy's is planning to give away Junior Frosty desserts this weekend at restaurants throughout the US as a thank you gesture to its customers after the affair of the alleged finger in t...
Quick is poised to become the first foreign fastfood chain operator to open for business in Algeria, French newspaper La Tribune reports....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review