UK: Ten confirmed cases in foot-and-mouth outbreak
Another three cases of foot and mouth disease (FMD) have been confirmed at farms in the UK, bringing the total number of confirmed cases in the UK to ten. These new cases, the first involving sheep, were found at an abattoir in Bromham in Wiltshire and at a farm in Hatherleigh in Devon. A further case at a farm in Northumberland has also been discovered.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund