JAPAN: Ten more store closure for beleaguered Mycal - MEMBERS
Beleaguered supermarket chain Mycal Corp revealed yesterday [Wednesday] that a further ten stores will be closed as part of its corporate restructuring plan. Administrator Motoya Okada, president of retail chain Aeon Co, told Asia Pulse: "Initially some people believed about 50 stores would have to be closed, but lower rents and improved productivity have allowed us to hold that number down."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Buffett: no back-up deal for Kraft Heinz
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever