JAPAN: Ten more store closure for beleaguered Mycal - MEMBERS
Beleaguered supermarket chain Mycal Corp revealed yesterday [Wednesday] that a further ten stores will be closed as part of its corporate restructuring plan. Administrator Motoya Okada, president of retail chain Aeon Co, told Asia Pulse: "Initially some people believed about 50 stores would have to be closed, but lower rents and improved productivity have allowed us to hold that number down."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre