JAPAN: Ten more store closure for beleaguered Mycal - MEMBERS
Beleaguered supermarket chain Mycal Corp revealed yesterday [Wednesday] that a further ten stores will be closed as part of its corporate restructuring plan. Administrator Motoya Okada, president of retail chain Aeon Co, told Asia Pulse: "Initially some people believed about 50 stores would have to be closed, but lower rents and improved productivity have allowed us to hold that number down."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth