UK: Tension increases over appointment of new Morrisons CEO
The rumours of a split between Sir Ken Morrison, Morrisons chairman, and the supermarket chain's non-executive directors over the appointment of a new chief executive look set to be fuelled by the shareholder meetings scheduled for today (27 March). However, just-food has learnt, Morrisons management hopes to steer well clear of the subject.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast