BELGIUM/FRANCE: Ter Beke completes acquisition of Agis' chilled pasta unit
Belgian fresh food company Ter Beke has announced the completion of its takeover of the chilled pasta division of French food group Agis. Ter Beke, which makes chilled pasta ready meals and processed meats, said the acquisition of Di Pasto was of strategic importance to the international development of the company and would immediately contribute positively to the group's results, reported Dow Jones International News
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units