BELGIUM/FRANCE: Ter Beke completes acquisition of Agis' chilled pasta unit
Belgian fresh food company Ter Beke has announced the completion of its takeover of the chilled pasta division of French food group Agis.
Ter Beke, which makes chilled pasta ready meals and processed meats, said the acquisition of Di Pasto was of strategic importance to the international development of the company and would immediately contribute positively to the group's results, reported Dow Jones International News
The Di Pasto unit recorded a turnover of €11m (US$12.9m) in 2002 and has production facilities in Alby-sur-Cheran.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast