BELGIUM: Ter Beke posts rise in H1 sales, profit
Belgian fresh food group Ter Beke has posted a 6.6% rise in gross sales to €95.1m (US$104.0m) for the first half of 2003. The company's profit after taxes for the first half was €1.9m, a rise of 21.8% compared to a year earlier. The company said the sales result did not include any sales from its Di Pasto unit, which it acquired from Agis earlier this year. Ter Beke said the sales growth was mainly achieved through its chilled pasta meals division, which currently accounts for 65% of sales volumes.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Freedom Foods Group nears M&A in Oz, North America
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020