REPUBLIC OF IRELAND: Tesco accused of phoney price war in embarrassing report
British supermarket giant Tesco has found itself at the centre of an investigation by fair trading officials from the Dublin government over allegations that the retailer is running a mock price war in the Republic of Ireland. The damning report, compiled by research group RG Data
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Interview: Mondelez's outlook for China
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre